BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Shop Amazon

BB Chatter :: BB Chatter Chat
Nicole Won F3 Part 1 :: Christmas Evicted
PODCAST FRIDAY - 6:10 Pacific / 9:10 Eastern right after the show
The Enzo Second Place Vigil continues!
VIP Donations >> Paypal

Could it be the mold under the kitchen sink counter? Memphis showed it to Cody and they were gagging from the smell. I’m highly

bbcoco
October 16, 2020 09:57PM

allergic to any kind of mold and can’t put moldy cheese or bread in the disposal due to the spores that float into the air. Every time someone is near that sink on BB, I wonder how that mold is affecting them. That ‘house’ needs more than new decorations each season.

+ Latest update. Nobody is doing ANYTHING!!! As usual! Couldn’t be a more boring and lesser enthused players than the 4 left. NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 08:08PM
- Typical at this stage. Everyone is worried about being left out of the F3. Except Enzo NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 08:11PM
- And I don’t think they were this boring last season, even in F4, and most didn’t like that season either.. NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 08:50PM
- When it hit F4 last season all I wanted to do was vomit NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 10:55PM
- Why are these HGs SO tired all the time?? I mean they don’t do much, and sleep 12 hours a day.. I don’t get it.. lol NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 09:25PM
- Could it be the mold under the kitchen sink counter? Memphis showed it to Cody and they were gagging from the smell. I’m highly - bbcoco - October 16, 2020 09:57PM
- Prison syndrome, intense boredom. Nothing to do, no entertainment of any kind. NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 11:30PM
- BBDad. Thank you for your earlier updates. You did great with these challenging hamsters. :) NM - Chase4ever - October 17, 2020 12:16AM
- Yup now we're dealing with the last sip & all the crud is at the bottom of the glass lol NM - Keith X - October 17, 2020 02:05AM
- Keith, You have that worded to perfection. NM - Chase4ever - October 17, 2020 04:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login