BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Shop Amazon

BB Chatter :: BB Chatter Chat
Cody Won F3 Part 2 :: Nicole Won F3 Part 1
FINAL PODCAST THURSDAY - 6:10 Pacific / 9:10 Eastern
The Enzo Second Place Vigil continues!
VIP Donations >> Paypal

Sunglasses and the Bible MEANS YOUR on your last BB legs.. I’ll be shocked if she wins the veto in her state of mind NM

BigbadBBDAD
October 16, 2020 07:47PM

NM = No Message

+ Sure is awkward watching Halloween and Nicole in the kitchen. NM - Cathy - October 16, 2020 05:42PM
- Xmas is a ball of tears tonight.. I guess she’s realizing it’s 3 against one.. SO SAD.. not really.. lol NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 06:43PM
- Sunglasses and the Bible MEANS YOUR on your last BB legs.. I’ll be shocked if she wins the veto in her state of mind NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 07:47PM
- Actually it usually doesn't. But she is stressed out & trying to relax. Nobody expects her to win anything in this game. She sucks at it lol NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 08:12PM
- EVERYTIME I see someone in the Bible this season, it’s when they are OTB and stressed. But I guess maybe that helps them, it WOULD me I think NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 08:48PM
- Sometimes it's Cowboy reading the Cowboy bible. He wasn't stressed about anything, because he had the brains of a scarecrow NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 10:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login