BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Shop Amazon

BB Chatter :: BB Chatter Chat
Cody Won F3 Part 2 :: Nicole Won F3 Part 1
FINAL PODCAST THURSDAY - 6:10 Pacific / 9:10 Eastern
The Enzo Second Place Vigil continues!
VIP Donations >> Paypal

Xmas is a ball of tears tonight.. I guess she’s realizing it’s 3 against one.. SO SAD.. not really.. lol NM

BigbadBBDAD
October 16, 2020 06:43PM

NM = No Message

+ Sure is awkward watching Halloween and Nicole in the kitchen. NM - Cathy - October 16, 2020 05:42PM
- Xmas is a ball of tears tonight.. I guess she’s realizing it’s 3 against one.. SO SAD.. not really.. lol NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 06:43PM
- Sunglasses and the Bible MEANS YOUR on your last BB legs.. I’ll be shocked if she wins the veto in her state of mind NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 07:47PM
- Actually it usually doesn't. But she is stressed out & trying to relax. Nobody expects her to win anything in this game. She sucks at it lol NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 08:12PM
- EVERYTIME I see someone in the Bible this season, it’s when they are OTB and stressed. But I guess maybe that helps them, it WOULD me I think NM - BigbadBBDAD - October 16, 2020 08:48PM
- Sometimes it's Cowboy reading the Cowboy bible. He wasn't stressed about anything, because he had the brains of a scarecrow NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 10:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login