BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Shop Amazon

BB Chatter :: BB Chatter Chat
Cody Won F3 Part 2 :: Nicole Won F3 Part 1
FINAL PODCAST THURSDAY - 6:10 Pacific / 9:10 Eastern
The Enzo Second Place Vigil continues!
VIP Donations >> Paypal

Keith, over the years we've heard you talking about the women you like, and like to look at. You should understand that some of us don't care if

Tennessee
October 16, 2020 10:35AM

Kaysar is a bad player. After years of only young, dumb men we finally got someone more mature, but still attractive. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but I find it very sexy for a man to stop and listen to people, especially women. He has a calming effect on people. He's pretty easy on the eyes too. I know I don't sound like a grandma but I don't care. LOL I agree he was a terrible player and I cringed every time he tried to talk game but as Enzo would say, "It is what it is". As someone else said he wasn't going to last anyway.

+ Keith, over the years we've heard you talking about the women you like, and like to look at. You should understand that some of us don't care if - Tennessee - October 16, 2020 10:35AM
- Oh I understand. Perfectly. Sometimes I like to tell jokes. Sometimes some people think they are funnier than other people LOL NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 12:11PM
- I do realize that in real life he would be tiring. Just like most people we see on tv. LOL NM - Tennessee - October 16, 2020 01:30PM
- Oh yeah ;) NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 02:09PM
- Don’t worry, I would buy a used car from Kaysar. But I am not sure if I would fall asleep while waiting for him to stop talking & take my money NM - Keith X - October 16, 2020 12:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login