BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Shop Amazon

BB Chatter :: BB Chatter Chat
David & Kevin Nom'd :: Cody Didn't Use Veto
The Enzo Vigil >>> Safe again with Cody in control!!!
VIP Donations >> Paypal

Earlier, Ian was starting to tell Dani why he really doesn't want to be the first person on jury, but feeds cut out and guess we'll never know. NM

Chase4ever
September 14, 2020 08:14PM

NM = No Message

+ I want Ian to stay, dammit! Tyler wants to go - let his flaky ass go. I'm over him this season. NM - C=Venus - September 14, 2020 07:29PM
- Tyler has created a situation where both sides are fighting to keep him this week and both sides don't know this. Awesome game NM - csnet - September 14, 2020 07:35PM
- This is true. Shades of Dr. Will. But did Tyler do this deliberately like Will did? Doubt it. NM - C=Venus - September 14, 2020 07:40PM
- Looks like he fumbled his way into this position. Had it been deliberate, I'd be impressed. NM - C=Venus - September 14, 2020 07:41PM
- Venus, I want Ian to stay, too. He's my last one who I care anything about in this game. After him, I plan to fully enjoy watching the losses. NM - Chase4ever - September 14, 2020 07:41PM
- Yep, if Ian leaves I'll still be rooting for Day. If she leaves I'll root for Enzo. After that, I don't care lol NM - C=Venus - September 14, 2020 07:49PM
- Usually, I have one or more that I really want to win for most of the season, but this time, I lost respect for most almost from the beginning. NM - Chase4ever - September 14, 2020 08:11PM
- Earlier, Ian was starting to tell Dani why he really doesn't want to be the first person on jury, but feeds cut out and guess we'll never know. NM - Chase4ever - September 14, 2020 08:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login