BB Chat   VIP Chat   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Amazon.com

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Holly Won F3 Part 2 :: Jaxx Won F3 Part 1
Podcast Monday Night! 7 Pacific / 10 Eastern
VIP Donations >> Paypal
VOTE FOR AFP >> AFP Voting

Cliff or Nicole for AFP? A lot of feed watchers and Twitter users favor Nicole, and here's why...

Keith X
September 10, 2019 02:00PM

The most damaging thing about Cliff's time in the BB house is that he was evicted and returned. Yes, he won the return comp convincingly but he still carries the stigma of losing the game that week. The flip side of that argument is that he is the first returned player to get to F5 / F4. As far as I can recall all the others went right back out the door within a week or two. If he makes F3 that's a major accomplishment, but still, in a straight up no return season he would have been one of the many forgotten early-exit houseguests.

The second issue on the list is that he seems to be begging for AFP constantly, multiple times a day. His commentary to the cameras is always directed towards feed views in the context of "Your pal Cliff." Which isn't much different from flat out saying "Your favorite houseguest Cliff." Some time in the past few weeks he let drop that he's jobless. He quit his job to be on the show, which is not something most people would do. Especially considering that finding a good job when you are over 50 is not easy in our current economy, unless you're working at the executive management level. Even then it's no cakewalk. So whenever he mentions that, or tells his wife that he's hoping to bring home the big money, it turns off a lot of people. Lately he's talking about hosting a podcast, which might be fun but isn't going to pay his bills.

In Nicole's favor she's been seen as a big underdog for the entire season. Nobody thought seriously about evicting her because it seemed she couldn't win anything and she wasn't annoying anyone. Now she's showing us that she can win comps and she has an excellent profile on everybody in the house. Nicole made this move to evict Holly, without her suggestion it wouldn't have happened. Cliff is still a bit in resistance because of his good ol' boy connection to Jakkazz.

The online polls for AFP right now are brutal. Nicole is on top with 25x more votes than second place Cliff. The others aren't even on the playing field.

Right now I'm favoring Nicole. Cliff not picking up on the dump Holly move at first & having to be talked into it is a fatal error.

It must be true I read it on the internet

+ Cliff or Nicole for AFP? A lot of feed watchers and Twitter users favor Nicole, and here's why... - Keith X - September 10, 2019 02:00PM
- Cliff is annoying to me with his camera talks like you said. And he is less genuine than he is pretending to be IMO. Nicole is real. NM - skarlett - September 10, 2019 02:56PM
- Yup a lot of us are seeing exactly that NM - Keith X - September 10, 2019 03:43PM
- I agree. I remember early season Cliff. NM - GL - September 10, 2019 04:10PM
- the way he scrunches up his shoulders and waves his hand to be cute makes me barf NM - taxgirl50 - September 10, 2019 03:03PM
- The scrunched shoulder thing he does in the DR annoys the heck outta me! It's not cute. NM - C=Venus - September 10, 2019 03:28PM
- His stupid dancing makes me cringe. NM - bigbrofreak - September 10, 2019 05:36PM
- She's played a straight up, honest game and is liked by the other players. NM - topgrandma - September 10, 2019 04:03PM
- She sure did & I think she gets a winning vote from most of the jury NM - Keith X - September 10, 2019 04:33PM
- WHAT IS that weird pantomime Cliff does with his fingers and then hands? Always meant to ask. NM - skarlett - September 10, 2019 04:45PM
- I call it “Cliff gets creepy” ;) NM - Keith X - September 10, 2019 08:01PM
- Nicole for sure. If more HGs were like Nicole BB 21 could have been a good season. Returnee BB3 Amy made F4 NM - csnet - September 11, 2019 11:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login