BB Chat   VIP Chat   Tweetz   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Amazon.com

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Angela & Tyler Nom'd :: JC Won HoH :: Sam Evicted
Live Podcast WEDNESDAY after the Show 6 PM Pac / 9 PM East

Brett didn't flip. He was talking to Tyler honestly, but Tyler wouldn't listen. He let his hormones do the thinking for him.

HookedOnBB
September 13, 2018 09:16PM

If Tyler had been rational, he would have known that what Brett said was true. Tyler can't win sitting next to KC. He can win sitting next to Angela, Sam, Brett or maybe JC. The right move was to evict KC. If he was going to turn on an ally, he turned on the wrong one. His chances of winning the whole thing just went down.
Just because Brett talked to him about the truth of who to sit with in the end wasn't "turning on L6". Besides, it's not about loyalty or flipping. It's about who to sit next to in the end to win the prize. From that perspective, I think Tyler made the wrong move.
Plus, Brett is now in the jury. He can tell everyone there about Tyler having a hand in evicting all of them, at least as much if not more than Angela. How does that help Tyler win the game? Just a dumb move all around, unless winning isn't his goal and getting in with Angela is his primary objective. If that's all he wants, then I suppose he made a decent move.

Great BB Quotes:
"S/he's the Devil!"
- Danielle (BB3 - 2nd Place)

+ I think this was the worst move of the season for Tyler. I no longer want Tyler to win. My new preference is JC. - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 08:44PM
- They had no choice Brett flipped first. Tyler has had an alliance KC since week 1. Watch the FB's. NM - bumpercar - September 13, 2018 09:05PM
- Brett didn't flip. He was talking to Tyler honestly, but Tyler wouldn't listen. He let his hormones do the thinking for him. - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 09:16PM
- Tyler's best game move is to sit beside Angela at F2. He takes home $500K & the girl NM - Keith X - September 13, 2018 09:20PM
- very true. That is the scenario Tyler needs to win NM - doggitz - September 13, 2018 09:31PM
- I give him a 15% chance of making that happen himself. Had he evicted KC, his odds of doing that would be much better. NM - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 09:57PM
- If you watch the flash back Brett wanted KC out first and wanted JC and Angela to put each other up. That's the facts . NM - bumpercar - September 13, 2018 09:22PM
- Brett broke his deal with L6 to go to F4 together. Brett is a snake who so deserves his date with RS NM - csnet - September 13, 2018 09:28PM
- Yeah, he was trying to make a move on L6 too early NM - doggitz - September 13, 2018 09:31PM
- This is fact. I so agree >>>>>{{{{{{{csnet}}}}}}}}<<<<< NM - mommahello - September 13, 2018 10:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login