BB Chat   VIP Chat   Tweetz   FBs   VIP Pics   Podcast   Amazon.com

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Angela & Tyler Nom'd :: JC Won HoH :: Sam Evicted
Live Podcast WEDNESDAY after the Show 6 PM Pac / 9 PM East

I think this was the worst move of the season for Tyler. I no longer want Tyler to win. My new preference is JC.

HookedOnBB
September 13, 2018 08:44PM

Tyler didn't have to betray Brett. Imagining that he couldn't beat Brett in the end was paranoia. JC has thrown everyone under the bus to Tyler and he does nothing. But now, he uses this as an excuse to get rid of a very loyal ally. I think Tyler is letting his hormones dictate his thoughts. The fact that KC bought Tyler's story about Brett shows that she does not think for herself.
KC should have seen that Brett was a good choice for F2 (better than sitting with Tyler). Angela is truly the arrogant and ugly pawn she's been the whole show. Sam has no game.
JC has played hard and dirty and has never been on the block. He's good with everyone in the jury house. His only problem is he's never won a competition. If he could win one of these final contests, he'd have all the credentials to win.
As much as I've enjoyed Tyler's gameplay this season, he has definitely lost his hutzpah due to Angela (dumb move! she's despised by everyone!)
The smart move for Tyler in this scenario was to put up KC, whom he can't beat in the end.
Color me disappointed.
PS - I admit my bias - I hate losing the eye-candy that Brett is!
Oh well, by and large, it's been a fun season, better than most. Watching L6 turn on one of their own was disappointing. Watching the last 3 of L6 turn into arrogant arses is even less fun.

Great BB Quotes:
"S/he's the Devil!"
- Danielle (BB3 - 2nd Place)

+ I think this was the worst move of the season for Tyler. I no longer want Tyler to win. My new preference is JC. - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 08:44PM
- They had no choice Brett flipped first. Tyler has had an alliance KC since week 1. Watch the FB's. NM - bumpercar - September 13, 2018 09:05PM
- Brett didn't flip. He was talking to Tyler honestly, but Tyler wouldn't listen. He let his hormones do the thinking for him. - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 09:16PM
- Tyler's best game move is to sit beside Angela at F2. He takes home $500K & the girl NM - Keith X - September 13, 2018 09:20PM
- very true. That is the scenario Tyler needs to win NM - doggitz - September 13, 2018 09:31PM
- I give him a 15% chance of making that happen himself. Had he evicted KC, his odds of doing that would be much better. NM - HookedOnBB - September 13, 2018 09:57PM
- If you watch the flash back Brett wanted KC out first and wanted JC and Angela to put each other up. That's the facts . NM - bumpercar - September 13, 2018 09:22PM
- Brett broke his deal with L6 to go to F4 together. Brett is a snake who so deserves his date with RS NM - csnet - September 13, 2018 09:28PM
- Yeah, he was trying to make a move on L6 too early NM - doggitz - September 13, 2018 09:31PM
- This is fact. I so agree >>>>>{{{{{{{csnet}}}}}}}}<<<<< NM - mommahello - September 13, 2018 10:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login