BB Chat   FBs   VIP Chat   Pics   Podcast   Amazon.com

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
BlockStar & Kaycee Nom'd :: Tyler Used Veto
Live Podcast TONIGHT after the Live Eviction Show 7 PM Pac / 10 PM East

Either does Hay, but she is leaning toward Scottie being honest. He's not, he's just trying anything to make her want to be F2 with him NM

csnet
August 09, 2018 10:23PM

NM = No Message
---------------------------------------
[www.csnetserver.com]

+ Did they finally put it together that JC has been feeding them BS, or did that go over their heads again? LOL NM - TexasDimples - August 09, 2018 09:58PM
- Listening to Hay/RS. Hay said Scottie told her "Bay/Fes have been the flip votes week after week. So, we have - csnet - August 09, 2018 10:09PM
- she has been whispering so much that I can't follow her conversations. I don't know who told her what? NM - Lumina - August 09, 2018 10:12PM
- She got from Scottie that Bay Fessy Scottie had a F3 since early in the game. NM - csnet - August 09, 2018 10:14PM
- Thanks. But I don't honestly know who has been telling her the truth or just messing with her. NM - Lumina - August 09, 2018 10:16PM
- Either does Hay, but she is leaning toward Scottie being honest. He's not, he's just trying anything to make her want to be F2 with him NM - csnet - August 09, 2018 10:23PM
- My take is Scottie is more reliable for her, in the sense of being more consistent, than Fessay. Fess will manipulate for personal reasons NM - Keith X - August 09, 2018 10:33PM
- Personal Reasons aka his dick lol NM - Keith X - August 09, 2018 10:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login