BB Chat   FBs   VIP Chat   Pics   Podcast   Amazon.com

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Scottie Didn't Use Veto :: Weavis & Bratthead Nom'd
BB Chatter Live Podcast - Tuesday night 7 PM Pac / 10 PM East!
VIP Donations $30 / $15 >>> Paypal

I was just reading Sam's bio on the CBS website, pretty interesting considering they think she doesn't know how to play,this is best one.

Tennessee
July 11, 2018 03:19PM

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I think I'm starting off with many natural advantages. My personality is perfectly suited for this social experiment.

My strategy is to draw on my experience working in small-town restaurants. I'll come in and genuinely be myself and just lay low until I have an exact reading on everyone.

I'm extremely perceptive and intuitive, a master of the "mirror" technique. I create a connection and genuine sense of security. As a hairdresser and bartender, I am an excellent listener. People just want to tell me everything for some reason, and I have a steel-trap memory. I don't forget.

I will "lay low," at first, and just have fun!

As far as the competitions, I will do what I can to throw them but I want first HOH. I'm a natural leader and I want to establish myself as such and, from there, influence the other Houseguests by means of gentle persuasion and manipulation, which is another terrible talent of mine.

I will more than likely find several alliances but pick just one to take with me, and I will inevitably have to abuse them in some way to hide our bond from others.

As the game progresses, I will have to keep making decisions on the fly, so I can't say exactly how I'm going to win, just that I am going to win.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2018 03:29PM by Tennessee.

+ I was just reading Sam's bio on the CBS website, pretty interesting considering they think she doesn't know how to play,this is best one. - Tennessee - July 11, 2018 03:19PM
- Awesome! NM - Keith X - July 11, 2018 05:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login