BB Chat   VIP Chat   BB Pics   FBs   Podcast   Patreon   Amazon

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Josh Won BB19 :: Cody Won AFP :: Hahahahahahahaha

And even better, I know Alison Grodner and Don Wollman, too. I mean...

capgirl
September 13, 2017 12:15PM

I was so 'special' that I had a conversation with Grodner and she 'invited' me to watch the Season 6 finale from the green room, sitting among the reporters and show producers. I was super special. And I may or may not have told Don Wollman to f*ck off after he promised me things he never intended to follow through with. You can spin that many different ways. Can you imagine if I ever ended up on this show (not in a million years!) people would be crying foul that I "knew" the producers and former houseguests and was a plant or something? All totally untrue, but people could spin it that way and people would believe it. I'm pretty sure I'm still banned from the studio lot anyway. Ahhh, good ole times. :)

+ If Christmas worked for Paul's mother "awhile back" she was most likely Paul's nanny. NM - Tinker - September 13, 2017 08:26AM
- That would be funny. What work does Paul's mom do? NM - TexasDimples - September 13, 2017 09:39AM
- Haven't got a clue... NM - Tinker - September 13, 2017 09:45AM
- Did find an 'Abrahamian Medical Center' in North Hollywood. NM - Tinker - September 13, 2017 09:55AM
- Do you know how many Abrhamian's are in LA? Heh. The entire Valley is popular with Persians and Armenians NM - capgirl - September 13, 2017 10:00AM
- I' think it's kind of ridiculous. Everyone said Raven knew Paul, too. She just took a photo with him at a fan event. I mean, if that indicates - capgirl - September 13, 2017 10:15AM
- ...and Kevin "knows" Derrick. Brief meeting at audition. LOL NM - TexasDimples - September 13, 2017 12:03PM
- And even better, I know Alison Grodner and Don Wollman, too. I mean... - capgirl - September 13, 2017 12:15PM
- You are so right capgirl. Meeting someone doesn't mean you know them. I have met a few "famous" folks that I wouldn't say I know them. LOL NM - TexasDimples - September 13, 2017 12:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login