BB Chat   VIP Chat   BB Pics   FBs   Podcast   Patreon   Amazon

BB Chatter :: Big Brother Chat
Josh Won BB19 :: Cody Won AFP :: Hahahahahahahaha

Actually he didn't try out. He was waiting to kill some time before going to an appointment and seen a lot of people

starfire
September 13, 2017 03:27AM

waiting in line and went over to see what was going on. The powers that be interviewed him and liked him and you know the rest.

Nobody Gets In To See The Wizard, Not Nobody, Not No How!

+ Does everyone think Kevin is as clueless as he acts and asking so many questions about comps, round table, jury house,, etc. don't they have - Bonda - September 13, 2017 03:12AM
- Actually he didn't try out. He was waiting to kill some time before going to an appointment and seen a lot of people - starfire - September 13, 2017 03:27AM
- I laugh when he tells his stories because I've heard it all before on my T.V. and newspapers. His father really is a mobster and I cringe when - Lumina - September 13, 2017 04:29AM
- I thought that same stuff LUMINA! Kev may need to be given new identity & move or worshiped! Most he told about are in prison or dead I suspect NM - greatgranny peg - September 13, 2017 05:46AM
- Maybe Kevin is in the house on his way to witness protection? NM - Tinker - September 13, 2017 09:58AM
- Peg did you hear his story on After Dark the other night when he said his house has 5 doors and each door has an axe next to it and he keeps an - Lumina - September 13, 2017 10:05AM
- WOW! I think Kevin got jail time when was younger but cleaned self up! But he has to be on alert due to his DAD & revenge stuff! NM - greatgranny peg - September 13, 2017 11:09AM
- The only thing on Kevin's record is a driving offense in another state. NM - bigbrofreak - September 13, 2017 12:00PM
- I don't know anything about Kevins record. When I said arrested & jail time I was referring to his father being in jail. - Lumina - September 13, 2017 04:35PM
- Everyone will be fine. NM - GL - September 13, 2017 05:03PM
- Sometimes yes; sometimes no. NM - GL - September 13, 2017 05:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login